Siemens SIMATIC S7-300
The SIMATIC S7-300 universal Controllers saves on installation space and features a modular design. A wide range of modules can be used to expand the system centrally or to create decentralized structures according to the task at hand, and facilitates a cost-effective stock of spare parts. SIMATIC is known for continuity and quality.
- Wood, glass, stone and metal processing
- Packaging machines
- General machine manufacturing
- Machine tools
- Textile machines
- Rubber and plastic industry
- High degree of accuracy and dynamic response
- Specialized and universal modules with a wide range of functions
- CPU is not involved since the functionality is stored in the firmware of each module
- Quick reaction times (deterministic dynamic response)
- Engineering with configuring tool, integrated into STEP 7
Design & Function
Function modules are intelligent modules that independently execute the technological tasks and thus reduce the load on the CPU. Configuration tools based on STEP 7 and STEP 7-Micro/WIN are available for setting parameters. Parameterization and commissioning are performed via user-friendly screens.
The function modules of the S7-300 can also be used in a distributed configuration in the ET 200M I/O system – also with PC-based automation with WinAC.