[NEW] Training and Events
Electro-Matic offers professional training, workshops, free seminars, and webinars throughout the year at all three of our office locations. Browse our detailed full training course and workshop descriptions, view a complete list of upcoming training sessions and events on our schedule, or request to have a workshop scheduled near you.
Professional single day and week-long Siemens certified training courses hosted at our three office locations
Get hands-on experience with the latest tools and technology in the industry
Electro-Matic hosts events that include free workshops, tradeshow-style product and solution demos, and industry networking.
Electro-Matic participates in regional and national trade shows and expos in a variety of industries and markets. Find out where we will be next!
Electro-Matic offers a variety of Hands-On Workshops throughout the year that are available at our three office locations in Michigan and Ohio and occasionally at events we host at off-site locations. Browse a list of our current offerings with complete Workshop descriptions and check our upcoming calendar for workshops already scheduled.
- A New Way of Motion
- Fundamentals of TIA System Engineering
- Installation and Integration of Reliable Drive Systems
- Learn to Transition from Safety Relay to S7-1200F Basic Safety Controller
- Profinet 101: An Introduction to Automation Networks
- Realizing Engineering Efficiencies
- Rockwell to Siemens TIA Portal
- Safety Day
- SIL1 & SIL3 Safety Wiring
- SIMATIC HMI
- SIMATIC Ident: RFID
- TIA Portal Safety PLC
- Virtual Commissioning with a Digital Twin for Machine Builders