Experience the ultimate in automation engineering efficiency
2 Day Workshop
The agenda is the same for both days.
8:45am-9:00am – Check in
9:00am-5:00pm – Hands-On Workshop
Demands placed on automation systems and components are increasing faster and faster, challenging customers to adopt new methods and approaches to solving the task at hand.
Join us for this in-depth, fast-paced instructor-led workshop conducted by a Certified Siemens Automation Specialist, and learn how to efficiently engineer an automation system solution using the TIA Portal.
Hands-on Experience First-Hand the Tools and Technology
You’ll work Live and Online with the TIA Portal – a single engineering framework for controllers, distributed I/O, HMI, drives, motion control, and motor management to provide unparalleled performance and results.
The workshop begins with “out of the box” hardware whereby the attendee starts from Step 1 and builds a complete integrated and operating system consisting of an S7-1200 PLC, S7-1500 PLC, SINAMICS G120 VFD and Comfort Panel HMI, all networked together with PROFINET
• The TIA Portal layout, engineering software packages, and how to create a project
• How to commission S7 hardware, including S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLCs with local and PROFINET remote IO
• Details of the S7 PLC memory structure and how to create a program using recommended best practices
• How to integrate a SINAMICS general purpose drive, commission it, and control it via the PLC as a motion axis
• How to integrate an HMI and transfer data, error reporting, system diagnostics, and user messages from the PLCs
• How to leverage the integrated project management and commissioning support tools