2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Join us for a 45-minute webinar where you will learn how end users and machine builders make better use of their machine data in order to increase the performance and optimization potential of existing automation platforms and production facilities.
The optimal use of data is becoming increasingly important for industry. Seeking a competitive advantage, companies are exploring cutting-edge technologies like Edge Computing that are bringing a renaissance to the shop floor.
Benefits of attending:
• Understand how Edge Computing brings local intelligence for real-time information close to manufacturing
• Learn how to acquire and process data directly at the machine with no latency
• Explore how you can optimize existing automation platforms and production facilities while reducing centralized resources allocated to data processing and management
• Find out why industrial edge improves flexibility and scalability while adhering to typical IT standards that are industry compliant
• Realize how you can increase security as machine data can be analyzed in the field without transmission to other locations
Note: Class dates are subject to change. Contact us to verify availability and dates.