RUGGEDCOM products from Siemens, offer fast and reliable communications for electric power, transportation, oil & gas and other industries, in the harshest environments.
Covering a wide temperature range, RUGGEDCOM products offer Zero Packet Loss™ technology under high electromagnetic interference and enhanced Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (eRSTP™) for ultra-high-speed network fault recovery.
• Variety of fiber port options available
• Long haul fiber support
• -40° C to +85° C operating temperature (w/o fans)
• Conformal coating, providing extra environmental protection
• High protection against EMI and heavy electrical surges
• Multiple fiber port options available
• IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 (electric power) IEC 61000-6-2 and IEC 61800-3 (industrial environments)
• NEMA TS-2 (traffic control)
• EN 50121-4 (railway)
• EN 50155 (on-board rail vehicles)
• Zero-Packet-Loss technology for fiber-based networking devices
• IEEE 1613 class 2 error-free performance under EMI stress Operation over a wide temperature range
• -40° C to +85° C operating temperature
• Passive cooling – no fans
• Integrated single or redundant power supplies
• Dual power supplies can be powered independently, from different input voltages
• Universal high-voltage range: 88–300 VDC or 85–264 VAC
• Low Voltage power supplies
Electro-Matic offers around-the-clock technical support bolstered with a detailed knowledgebase, training videos, downloadable documentation and more.
Electro-Matic offers technical training sessions across Michigan and Ohio. Check out our Training Schedule for a list of upcoming sessions available near you.